Sunday Showcases and Print! Winners

Can I just tell you how excited I was this week to go through all the fabulous links – I truly missed the visits over the holidays. This weeks party was bursting at the seams with some pretty amazing projects. You guys are on the ball for 2011 – it looks like it’s going to be a wonderful year already!

If you missed the first round of Valentine inspired features you can check them out {here}

Here are the additional showcases for the week:
Painted Dress Form
{and you have to check out that incredible piano makeover}
Submitted by Buchhandel at Uruguay White Life

Sequined Headband Submitted by
Nichelle at Vintage Wanna Bee

Tiffany Inspired Bachelorette Invitations Submitted by
Ellis Island

Homemade French Onion Soup Submitted by
The Domestic Fox

If you’ve been featured today feel free to grab a button if you like

UndertheTableandDreaming

Thanks so much to our weekly sponsor Print! by Design Editor. Be sure to check out their the newly opened Etsy shop {here} for more upcoming printable designs.

I can’t wait to see what you all have in store next week ~ I hope you’ll stop back by and join in the fun! Enjoy!

P.S. My inbox is beyond full from the holidays so if you have sent an email and are waiting on a response I am making my way through them this week. If you are looking for an immediate answer please resend your email and I’ll try my best to quickly respond. Thanks for understanding =)

Comments

1. Thank you thank you thank you for featuring my stenciled desk!! I really appreciate it!! :)

2. WOW! There is some really amazing stuff this time. GREAT WORK

3. Stephanie, you make me want to create! I get the bug every time I look at your site — I love it, thanks! =)

4. Thank you so so much for featuring my chandelier makeover. It is an honor. Love your blog (as always)!

Amy

5. What amazing projects this week! Thank you so much for featuring my kids play kitchen!

6. Thanks so much for featuring my 2010 projects! You made my day!

7. Thank you so much for featuring my sweateralls! It is so flattering to be included in such an amazingly wonderful lineup.

8. There are some really great ideas and projects. Amazing talent.

9. Thanks for featuring my tray!! My hubby will be so excited his work is loved by more than just me! :)

10. No wonder I love your blog so much! The inspiration out there is amazing!! Thank you so much for featuring my “eat” sign! I love love loved seeing that there! Made my day…yet again!!

11. Thank you so much for featuring my kindle cover!

12. Ahhhh! I always love the things you feature and it shocked me to see my confetti garland on here! :) Thank you.

13. Thanks for featuring my play store – it was really fun to make. I love the eat sign too!

14. Thanks so much for featuring the Chex-icago Party Mix! I love that very first photo you posted by White Life Photography–love all the white!

15. Dear Stephanie,

I am so delighted that you like the piano project. I’m happy, that you have selected it. Thank you so much!!!

It’s fantastic, what wonderful projects I discovered about linky parties. Absolutely great!

I hope, you have a perfectly week

Tine

16. Stephanie,
    Thank you sooooo much for featuring my mason jar lights—you seriously have no idea how honored I feel. I can never thank you enough!!!

Emily

17. It always makes me thrilled to see any of my pictures featured here among all these great projects. Thank you so much for featuring my Modern Country Style Summary.

Sarahx

18. That’s a fabulous round up, so many awesome projects! I saved the tank top bag, I think my daughter would love that! Thank you so much for featuring my buplap and doily luminaries :) :)

19. LMAO – ummmm buRlap not buPlap

snort

20. Thanks so much Stephanie…these were some amazing projects, all of them!

21. Thanks for featuring me! There are so many great projects up there!

22. Thanks so much for featuring my camera Stephanie! You’re awesome!

23. Thanks, Stephanie, for featuring my french style basket!!! I love ALL the other features, too!

24. Thank you for featuring my French Onion Soup, Stephanie! Everyone had great ideas this week!

25. Loved being a part of the giveaway! Thank you for featuring my shop! Loved seeing the amazing talents of your readers-Thanks to everyone who left nice comments!

26. Hi Stephanie Lynn~

Wow, thank you so much for featuring the snowflake garland! I am so honored to be included with such amazing projects. These features are so incredible this week! I love them all! :)

By the way, I am sure you noticed this…I just now saw that when I linked the garland to your blog, I wrote, “Under THAT table and dreaming”…I truly must have been half awake when writing that! Sorry about that! I’m mortified, but can’t stop chuckling at the same time. (It is important to never take oneself too seriously!) ;)

27. Thanks so much for featuring my Toy Closet Chalkboard & Mural! It is truly appreciated. Be Blessed, DaNita

28. Thanks so much for featuring my burlap wall art. I love all the features! :)